Description: Axol the Axolotl weighs one pound, and is made of recycled polyester fabric filled with glass beads. Sensory toys such as weighted plushies have been proven to help reduce anxiety and comfort children with autism.
• Cute, cuddly and socially conscious plush designed in the image of the real endangered animal, the axolotl. Axolotl are unique salamanders native to central Mexico with amazing regenerative abilities.
• Comes in a AXOL display box made of recycled cardboard, with a brand booklet and a signed certificate of authenticity. Our products and packaging are plastic-free and made of natural materials.
• Half of the profit is donated to youth programs. Together with our non-profit partners, we are building schools, shelters, and organizing community events and extracurricular enrichment.
• 10 trees planted for every plushie sold. This is one of the many ways we are offsetting our carbon emissions.
• Gifts that gives back. Our products are quirky, unique, and make excellent gifts for your loved ones with a passion for environmental conservation, rare animals, or just all things cute and cuddly.
What makes it Hot Diggity great: What's there NOT to like about this product? This character is adorable, made with recycled materials, gives back to important causes and made to last. Love the weighted feel for secure snuggles for kids of all abilities. This is an all-around winner.
top of page
bottom of page